Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Desperately Seeking Joy...

It is not difficult to smile and see a bright future, if you look to God and the joy and sunshine that He gives you within. When you speak negative things, you breath life into them and their existence. The Women helping Women note I posted yesterday speaks of happiness and wrath. "As God is the wellspring of true happiness, so we are the channel or pipe that brings happiness to others. Read it and meditate on these things.

Proverbs 11:23 says: 'The godly can look forward to Happiness, while the wicked can expect only wrath.' In all your dealings, your walk with Christ is a light to others. Make sure that your light is not hid. And share good news with others. There is always good news in everything that happens. What is done is in the past and cannot be changed. The future is ALWAYS bright in the Lord! No matter how I am treated, I will never get tired of doing what is good. I know that I continue to reap harvest after harvest of blessings! Because my joy comes from God, not man...

When we worry and fret about the future, we are saying "God, I know I told you about this problem, but I just don't think that you are faithful and just to deliver what is your perfect will for me."

Because the Lord has given us free will, it is in our hands, to either:

Have the faith,& trust that he will deliver in his time.
Or
Try to handle it ourselves. But know that if you decide to do it, then you are responsible for the end results.

I think it is much easier to Give it over to God and let him be accountable...

What about you????

No comments:

In case you missed me....